Every year Gardner Village has "Witches Night Out", an event held on both the Friday and Saturday the weekend before Halloween. It begins at 6 pm and ended at 10 pm this year, it has gone later in the past. You can have your tarot cards or tea leaves read (for fun). There is a dream interpreter. They have a DJ playing music so you can dance outside. Every store store has great sales and giveaways. Sadly, no one out of our group won the raffle this time, which was a first! They have a costume contest. Women go all out for this event, you should see some of the witch costumes and hats! They are spectacular! All the women in my family that can attend go every year together. It has become a tradition in our family. We all dress up as witches and have a girls' night out. I look forward to it. How often to moms, sisters, and sisters-in-law have the opportunity to go out all together? Not often enough. So we treasure the one evening a year we do get out and have fun as women. Even Katie came this year and she enjoyed dancing to the music.
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun, I am jealous that I can't do something like that with my family! I like your old/new haircut! Cute, cute.
It looks like you had a great time at Witches Night Out. I meant to go this year but it just didn't work out.
Wow, there's a whole lotta you guys! I didn't realize there were that many gals in your family til you see a pic with all the females in it. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment