Aidan came home today from school bursting to tell me his secret. He quietly whispered in my ear what happened. A little girl from his Kindergarten class kissed him on the cheek and said, "Aidan, you're my best friend!" Surprised and embarrassed, Aidan told his teacher, who then talked to this little girl. We talked all about this at dinner. Seery said, "Uh-Oh Aidan! Now you're in love with each other!". We all laughed. However, I'm thinking.... "Really? You're only 6! Turn back the clock!!!"
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago

2 comments:
Elise! I am so glad that you're blogging again! I want to try that eye cream but can i smell yours first to make sure I'm not going to have a problem with it? I have tried to call you a bunch of times. I want to come see you and i don't feel like I can just drop in unannounced now that you're feeling better. :) Please call me! I love you-
That is SO cute!!! Brandon tackeled a little girl in his sunbeam class to the floor to kiss her. He said 'But, I just wanted kiss her because I love her.' We had to teach him when he was THREE that it's NOT ok to roll around on the floor with girls....especially in primary ;-)
Post a Comment