skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Glamour Girl

Today we went to Nordstrom. I needed more of my favorite MAC products. I'm being rung up, and I turn to check on the kids, and there is our little Seery sitting on a stool at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter, totally at ease, helping herself to some blush! She put it on correctly, but unfortunately happened to look like a clown! So we get home from shopping and I am getting dinner ready. Seery is being awfully quiet, this is never a good sign. I then find she had gotten into my MAC bag and pulled out all my products, she was very excited to make herself "look pretty". The top picture is the result--Vive Glam V lipstick all over her mouth! So I gave her a good scrubbing in the bath, all traces of Bobbi Brown & MAC makeup were gone. She decided to wear her "Sparkly Hannah Montana" nightgown complete with an eye mask to bed tonight! And yes, she can totally sleep with the eye mask on! I forget is she 2 or 16?
1 comment:
Hahahahahahahaha!!! That is SO cute! How are you?
Post a Comment