cute family pictures! i can't believe how big your kids are.
Those are great family pictures! What a great looking family! Loved Seery's makeup pics, too. Can't wait for Malia to start. Oh, wait, yes I can!
Okay, those are great pictures!! I so badly want to get a series of family photos like this! But, I need to wait until Laney has hair.BTW - I went to Flour Girls and Dough Boys and it was AWESOME! Let's go sometime.
I love this picture of you and Seery. Where were these taken?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute family pictures! i can't believe how big your kids are.
Those are great family pictures! What a great looking family! Loved Seery's makeup pics, too. Can't wait for Malia to start. Oh, wait, yes I can!
Okay, those are great pictures!! I so badly want to get a series of family photos like this! But, I need to wait until Laney has hair.
BTW - I went to Flour Girls and Dough Boys and it was AWESOME! Let's go sometime.
I love this picture of you and Seery. Where were these taken?
Post a Comment