Years ago, probably 9 years ago, I was out shopping at Express, my long time favorite clothing store. They were having their summer clearance sale. I found the cutest black skirt for $5 instead of the regular $50 price tag. I bought it of course. It's crazy this skirt has lasted so long and that it's one of those timeless skirts that never goes out of fashion. The best part about the skirt is that it looked great on me when I was super skinny, and I have been able to wear it while pregnant, and post pregnancy when I was no longer skinny. It makes me laugh because I think about that movie "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". If you ever saw the movie or read the book, there is no way the same jeans could fit all the different girls' bodies right? I finally realized that some clothes are just magic, I have had several different body shapes especially in the last 6 years, and that skirt has always been a sure bet in my closet!
1 comment:
I need a new black skirt. I could only hope that I would have the same luck as you! I love bargins.
Post a Comment