Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not to be Forgotten


Aidan also got his hair cut at Cookie Cutters the same day as Seery. He does not like his hair to be long at all. He's not one for styling. We cut his hair with a 2 on the sides and a 5 on the top. I think it's the best compromise for a hair cut yet. It's short, which he loves, but just long enough to put a little gel and spike on top, which I love.

3 comments:

Scanlon Family said...

Cute hair for all of you. I wacked mine off too-it looks more like Seery's than yours . . . it A lines from my hair line to my jaw. I couldn't take the heat anymore. I still need to take pictures and post them. Funny-I have a magic skirt too. I bought it Freshman year at Target and it's still going . . .

La Familia Mata said...

Love all the hair cuts! I wish I were as brave as you and Andrea and could chop off all of my hair! Magic skirt for me too! Don't even know where I got it.

Tiercy said...

Ha, that's exactly how we do my boys' hair. And they both finally are up for a little spiking in the front. Yahoo!!