Have you ever thought to yourself, "Can't I ever get a break?" Well I have, and I did this morning in fact when I woke up. By the end of the day I did get my break, with my van window being smashed in! So I have learned my lesson, no more wishing I could get a break, because it can always get worse and often does. When it rains it pours. But as my good friend has always said, "Life wouldn't be worth living if it wasn't crazy!" So it is what it is and you have to roll with the punches and at some point laugh.
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago
4 comments:
How the heck did that happen?? I think you still need a break, just in the traditional sense! Hope you are doing well.
Oh no, what happened? that is terrible! Hope you day is getting better. Thanks for the little reminder to laugh. I need it.
So sad! How did it happen?? Well, keep on being the eternal optimist and you'll get thru it :)
When it rains it does pour...sorry to hear about your car. Hope everyone was ok. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment