List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.
Five Fears
1. Car accidents
2. Identity theft, credit report mistakes
3. Miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, and still birth
4. Sudden death
5. Job loss and/or financial ruin (I agree Melissa!)
Five Joys
1. Morning cuddles with my kids
2. Eating ice cream with David late at night in the kitchen as we talk and laugh
3. Traveling (Fingers crossed, some miracle will occur and we will go to my family reunion in Australia in 2010!)
4. Christmas, starting the day after Thanksgiving the season is on!
5. I love projects. Sometimes I get crafty, other times I am all about organization and simplifying, and other times I try to come up with projects for the kids to increase their fine motor skills and artistic abilities.
Five Obsessions
1. Bargains (Me too, such a thrill!)
2. Exposing my kids to many activities. They love the BYU Art Museum. I try to go to as many different places as possible. I want them to see that there's a big world out there.
3. I am an avid reader, and if it's really good I can't put the book down
4. Honesty (I HATE phony or dishonest people--and the fact that they all THINK they are getting away with it) [Again, I agree 100% with Melissa in this one, you hit it right on!]
5. Keeping up routines with a schedule for the kids, household chores, etc.
Five Surprising Facts About Me
1. I have a unique laugh, that is when I really get laughing. In fact I think I have been teased quite a bit for it by the old roomies.
2. I will drive an hour away to the London Market just to get really good chocolate
3. I am an Irish Citizen
4. I have had 3 surgeries in under 2 years
5. My favorite place in the world is the beach in Balbriggan, Ireland
Tag
1. Kristine
2. Kayla
3. Tiercy
4. Amy
5. Andra
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment