Monday, September 15, 2008

Seery turns 3!

The party favor basket

Our house is party ready




I'm ready to have my party!


Seery loves to twirl


Kyndall

Megan

Nicholas


Aidan, Emma, Allie, and Seery


Time to play games



Time to open presents


Singing "Happy Birthday" to the Birthday girl

Make a wish


Seery turned 3 years old on September 7. This year we decided that we would have a birthday party with friends on the Saturday before her birthday, Sep. 6. It was a dress up themed party. Even the 2 boys who were there dressed up. We had all of Seery's favorite snacks to share. We played "Stick the kiss on the frog", "hot potato" with a princess ball, freeze dance, charades, Simon says, and musical mats. She had a Little Mermaid cake. It was a lot of fun! I think 7 kids was the perfect number to have celebrate her third birthday. The little girls were able to pick a fairy skirt and tiara to take home with their bag of goodies, and the boys received a knight's armor and shield to take home with their bag of goodies.

3 comments:

Kayla, Eric and Addison said...

So cute! Hope things are going well for you guys!

motivated said...

Awwww-very cute! I'm glad she had a good birthday!! Yay Seery!

Tiercy said...

So cute!!! I love, love, love that you had the kids come dressed up! Looks like we missed way too much fun!! Seery looks like she loved her birthday!