I can't believe my little girl is old enough for Kindergarten! It feels like yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital. I will never forget that my daughter was dancing before she was walking. She is such a delight. I admire her confidence. Seery is such a wonderful sister and help to me. She has a larger than life personality that fills our home with energy, smiles, and laughter. And the day finally arrived that she will go to school everyday. Time really does go by quickly. She got her haircut yesterday. She has decided to keep it short because "everyone says I'm so cute with short hair". She wore a new purple dress from Aunt Kristin with sandals. Her nails were painted pink with sparkles. She was ready. I drove her to school. She goes in the afternoon to Saratoga Spring's new school, Thunder Ridge Elementary. Her teacher is Mrs. Crockett. She walked right into class, hung her backpack, found her name tag and I helped pin it on her dress, and she sat at her desk to read a book. She hugged me goodbye and flashed her confident smile. I knew she was excited and would be fine. I, on the other hand, shed a few tears. Thank goodness Kindergarten is only a half day, I'm not ready to part with her for a whole day yet.
(The pictures above were her homework to bring to class today.)


1 comment:
You are such an amazing mom! Your kids are so blessed to have you....you have NO idea....
love ya!
Post a Comment