It has been over 3 years since my last blog post. We have had another child and life seems to speed up and get busier everyday. I think I have relied too much on other social media sites to keep track and make note of the events in our lives. But I don't write anymore. As I have begun to dive into family history I have realized how important it is to write as much as possible down. Since I don't journal anymore, my hand cramps when I hand write too much so I think I will start to blog again. I know how special I find my family members' personal histories. I think one day, perhaps, my children and grandchildren might want to read about me.
I am 35 this year. It was not an easy birthday. I had a lot of plans, dreams, and ideas. Life has definitely taken some turns in the road. I think I am living on Plan C by now. I thought I would have it all figured out by the ripe old age of 35. It's only now I realize that I was mistaken. I still have a lot to learn. What I do know is that I love being a mother beyond all description. I am a night owl. I go to bed wide awake every night with thoughts racing through my mind, and therefore wake up tired. My days are busy with 5 children tugging at my pants and always needing something. I clean up more spills and pick up more toys than I could have ever imagined. We have a lot of health trials. But there are 2 things that have been made crystal clear to me this year. I am blessed. How fortunate am I to live in the land of the free. How fortunate am I to have a house to clean, clothes to wear, food to eat, and toys for my children. Trials of health are the most difficult to bear and this is why so many miracles that our Savior performed centered around healing. So I know that through the refiner's fire the Savior is well aware of those sufferings because He has suffered them all.
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment