
A friend of mine recently informed me of an Artisan Bakery & Cafe in American Fork called Flour Girls & Dough Boys. Our family went there today for lunch. The word that first came to mind when I walked through their doors was charming. Loved the cozy atmosphere and the mouth watering smell of fresh bread. I am picky about bread and I tell you this bakery lives up to everything that has been said about their food. The sandwiches are great. The desserts are to die for! I loved their chandeliers and their cute cafe chairs, not to mention their leather arm chairs on either side of their electric fireplace. They have a kids play kitchen with all the toy food and accessories so they can practice becoming little chefs as they wait for their food. Truthfully what I was most impressed with was that Eva Cassidy was playing from their iPod through their speakers as we sat at our table. I love her music! Any restaurant who plays her jazz will always get an A+ in my book. (So thanks friend, it was incredible!)
2 comments:
You are most welcome! I'm glad you went.
Funny, do you know the blog "A Bunch without Alice"? There is a link to her blog from mine (aberjaber a.k.a Amy) and she talked about this bakery too. I must give it a try.
Post a Comment