Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

I get migraines fairly often, at least since I moved to Utah. However, every couple of months I get what is known as a "complex migraine". This is the worst migraine possible, unbreakable by usual prescription medication, all symptoms intensified, and lasts for days! So I got a complex migraine last Friday night. By Monday I went to my doctor (I thought my head was going to explode!) to get the two shots that will finally knock it out, and me as well. (I slept for 17 hours after those shots!) My doctor also gets migraines and so does the other doctor in their practice. I was also the 3rd patient that day to come in with a complex migraine. All of our migraines started on the same day! And one of my neighbor's told me tonight that the same thing happened to her! We all live in different cities, are different ages, and this happened to both men and women. This really makes me wonder... what is going on in Utah's environment?

No comments: