Monday, April 21, 2008

Enough Already!

I have decided that it would be so nice if we could get through a week without people coming to our door selling something. Recently we have had people trying to sell us fruit off their truck, a $2,000 vacuum, lawn services, an alarm system which isn't really free, milk and food that can be delivered weekly, the amazing organic cleaning solution that only costs $45 a bottle, and water softeners (which by the way why would anyone pay $2000 for one? We bought ours for under $800 at Lowe's.). That's what immediately comes to mind anyways. These sales people always come at the worst times too. For us it's always at lunch or dinnertime or just as we are walking out the door to leave. They can see it's not a good time and they keep talking even after you have politely refused. I'm just surprised because I have never had so may people coming door to door selling anything before. I guess I will have to start looking before I answer the door!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey babe, I have been checking your blog and thought I should say hi! Also try a no soliciting sign, if they ignore it just point it out and kindly shut the door. I remember the hazards of a new neighborhood too well.