
Aidan is in preschool every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a few hours. David takes him to preschool and then heads off to work. That's when the fun known as "girl time" begins. I make a big deal out of the time Seery and I have together. She looks forward to having alone time with her mom as much I as enjoy just having that one-on-one time with her. Sometimes we go shopping, we might take a long drive, go somewhere for a treat, or just stay home and watch a girl show together like "Strawberry Shortcake" or "Hannah Montana". And as soon as the weather warms up we will be able to go for a walk and swing at the park. It has been snowing again this week, so I have to say I really enjoyed curling up with her underneath a down comforter watching a show she picked. It doesn't get better than that. (The picture above was taken when we went shoe shopping a few weeks ago. She loves fancy shoes and purses!)
1 comment:
I treasure the time I get with Laney too. There is nothing better than one-on-one time with each of our childrne.
Post a Comment