
Today my best friend came over to visit. We have been friends for 15 years! (Gosh we are getting old!) We were lucky enough to go to high school and BYU together and live fairly close to each other now. She is an amazing woman whom I continually learn from. But most importantly she makes me laugh like no one else! Today she brought me beautiful flowers and a cherry coke (you know me too well!) and I just wanted to say thanks Kristine! You totally made my day!
1 comment:
Awwwww! Hey, I got myself some Coke too, so it's all good. ;) Nice shot of the flowers, yo! They look better from that angle than when I brought them to you all mangled. :)
Anyways, *blushes* you didn't have to post it.. :) I didn't have any reason in mind when I brought them, but I'm glad I just didn't know it. :)
Post a Comment