Thursday, April 3, 2008

Savvy Shopper

I never thought I would be excited over something like this, because it's so "not me", but I can't help it! I think I actually enjoyed grocery shopping today for the first time ever. Check out my receipt from grocery shopping today! I saved $167.52 by buying what's on sale, 50% off the total cost! I am so proud. I have heard that it can be done, I have seen some do it, I just have never done it. Living in my neighborhood has taught me some great things. Listening to these savvy women and taking their advice when it comes to buying groceries, food storage, etc. has literally paid off! When I first got married this sweet lady would go through all the grocery ads to teach me what's a good price so I could meal plan---thanks Marie, and if you could see me now--I've got it!

1 comment:

Not quite the Bradys said...

You gotta LOVE the caselot sale.