Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where's my Cell Phone?

So after lunch today, it was time to run our errands. The kids actually got ready to go quickly and without complaint (the quickly part almost never happens). Of course I can't find my cell phone. I keep it only in 3 places, and it wasn't there. I looked everywhere, especially typical hiding places that my kids put things-- you know like in a laundry hamper. Still couldn't find it. I asked the kids and they said they didn't take it... right. The thing about only having cell phones is that they are small and easy for kids to hide and you can't page them like a land line cordless phone. Luckily my neighbor was home and she let me borrow her cell phone so I could call mine until I found it. I found it in Aidan's bed of all places, his bed was made so I hadn't thought to look there, and one of the kids (I think it was Seery) decided it would be a good idea to tuck it in underneath the sheets. Oh... and she put it on vibrate! So as convenient as cell phones are...they are hard to find especially with no ring tone!

3 comments:

Tiercy said...

ha, who would have thought! I am just glad you found it and it wasn't lost in that "black hole" that never returns things.

motivated said...

If by black hole she means purse, that would be mine! Or maybe black hole meaning the same place socks go, leaving their lone partner behind.
I'm glad you found your phone!! :)

La Familia Mata said...

I agree with the sock comment! Just where do they go?? Same goes for cell phones. It's amazing the little ones talents with the phones. Malia somehow texts David!