Saturday, June 14, 2008

ABC Tag

A. Attached or Single: Attached
B. Best Friend: Hmmm, my husband, he sure is attentive and funny!
C. Cake or Pie: Cake for sure! My favorite is the chocolate cake from the Macaroni Grill (you know what I'm talking about Kristin)
D. Day of Choice: Fridays have always been my favorite-- the excitement of a whole weekend ahead of you!
E. Essential Item: Purell hand sanitizer
F.Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate with brownie chunks and carmel from Cold Stone, in a waffle cone!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears, they totally remind me of being a kid and visiting my grandmother.
H. Hometown: Oakley, CA
I. Indulgences: Bubble baths with lavender & vanilla aromatherapy bubble bath from Bath & Body Works.
J. January or July: January, I love New Year's Day, and eating soup while watching snow fall, plus the feeling of a fresh start-- a whole new year with new goals!
K. Kids: 1 boy and 1 girl, with another on the way, wonder what it will be.
L. Last movie I saw in a theater: Don't Mess with the Zohan
M. Musician: I play the flute and the piano (although I am a little rusty with the piano since I don't currently own one)
N. Number of siblings: 2 brothers & 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples: Really good and juicy oranges are my favorite
P. Phobias or Fears: Driving on I-15, but I do it anyways there's no way around it!
Q. Quote: "The two most important days in a woman's life are the day she is born and the day she finally realizes why."
R. Reasons to smile: We just went on vacation for a week and the 4th of July will be here soon.
S. Season: Fall is the best, I love the colors, and the temperature is just right, and the major holidays are around the corner.
T. Tag 4: Whoever feels so inclined
U. Unknown fact about me: My feet actually grew a 1/2 size when I was pregnant with Aidan.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I do eat meat, but not a lot of it or too often.
W. Worst Habit: Staying up late, always has been a problem, and I think it always will be.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds: Whatever the doctor feels is necessary for the situation.
Y. Your favorite Food: Right now Chicken Parmigiana from the Olive Garden, but I love chips and salsa (my major craving)
Z. There wasn't anything listed for the letter Z. So I'll go with zoo. We just went to the zoo in St. Louis and it was beautiful and big with something like 22, 000 animals.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Congrats on the baby! It is fun to catch up on how things are going for you and your family. I hope things continue to go well through the pregnancy.

motivated said...

Mmmm, chocolate cake from Macaroni Grill. Great, thanks for giving me something new to want. :)

Tiercy said...

This is super cute!! I love the ABCs on you!