I went to the doctor today for my 16 week pregnancy appointment. My blood pressure has dramatically increased, swelling has begun, and headaches along with all of that. So the close monitoring begins. I have to lay down on my left side for an hour a day in the middle of the day and pelvic rest begins (no lifting for example). I had the base line lab work done today for the protein and the creatine. I go back again next week to see my doctor and the week after as well for more appointments. I will begin going to Maternal Fetal Medicine next month. I made it to week 19 with Seery before any modified bed rest, ordered much sooner than with Aidan, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me that all of this is setting in earlier than it did with Seery. It seems that PIH will start sooner every time. So here we go with it all....again!
2 comments:
Best of luck with everything! How did you get past that fear of trying again? That's where I'm stuck right now. You are a good example to me. Thanks!!
I'm so sorry. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you, okay. I know I'm far away, but I can drive there and do what I can.
Post a Comment