Monday, June 23, 2008

Bunco

I'm so excited about a new group we have in our neighborhood. There is a group of 12 women who will get together once a month to play Bunco (a dice game). Our first time playing was last week and I had so much fun! We all brought food and a gift to win/pick at the end, and we will all take turns hosting the game each month. The best part about it was just being able to socialize and get to know one another better. It was a really fun and easy game. I'm glad I get to be a part of this, it truly is an entertaining group of women!

2 comments:

motivated said...

Aww, sounds fun! Maybe I should start up a group like that around my neighborhood. :) I'm glad you had fun! You deserve it!

Tiercy said...

Thanks for saying yes. I knew you would be a perfect part of our dozen! I can't wait until july!