Here's the idea:
1- Open your favorite image search engine
2- Type the answer to the question in the search box
3- Post the picture you like the best under the question
1- Open your favorite image search engine
2- Type the answer to the question in the search box
3- Post the picture you like the best under the question
What is your favorite beverage?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What do you love most in life?
What is one word to describe you?







1 comment:
Well, I'm going to comment on the last three in one, because I only have a short while to type with a baby that ALWAYS wants to be held. I agree, Mama Mia is awesome! As far as broadway musicals go, it has a terrible script, but it's just fun and that's what makes it so great. Congratulations on 10 years of knowing David . . . I've hit that with Jason's dad . . . :). I love your pictures. I have to say I'm jealous-everybody seems to find something good with their name on it but me (if you want you can check out Laura and Betsy's blogs to see). Tropical Storm Andrea was honestly the coolest thing and it made me sad. I also really like what you've done to spice up your blog-how did you do that? We need to figure out a time to get together again.
Post a Comment