David and I had a whole day to ourselves on Saturday. Can you believe it? It's so rare that happens. We dropped the kids off after lunch at my mom's house and she brought them home at 9 am on Sunday morning. Of course it was like a mini vacation for them sleeping at my mom's house. She has a room for them with 2 twin beds. She loves to spoil them, took them to a movie and always has all their favorite foods on hand. It was so nice for David and I to run a few errands, have some down time, eat out, and see a movie at our pace. We totally enjoyed the day. We saw the movie "Mama Mia!" Saturday night. I have to say it was great! I haven't seen the broadway musical, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was worth seeing. I have never had so much fun in a movie theater. I grew up listening to ABBA. What girl doesn't love the song "Dancing Queen"? People were singing, clapping, and dancing at the end. I was laughing so hard. If I had seen it with Lisee and Andrea I think they would have joined the crowd too. I think David was a good sport for seeing it with me, as there were probably only a dozen other men seeing that movie, since it was opening weekend for "The Dark Knight". Go see it!
1 comment:
I am so glad you are giving Mama Mia a good review. I want to see it. Anytime you get a night with just your hubby is awesome! Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment