Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
7 comments:
Cute idea! I remember sitting at Francel's house getting to know you last summer during one of our "girls nights". I think we were eating chips & salsa. Does any of this ring a bell?
I will post this on my blog tomorrow!
Ummmm... where do I start? One of the first memories I had was when we both turned 13. :) I don't even know Elise... the time you and I went to Humphry's in Antioch with Charles (?) and another guy, and we played truth or dare, and I have a picture of you holding your shirt out from behind the building, lol! I remember you were dared once to walk to McD by Sparks wearing only a bathrobe, and your hair in a towel. :) Going to Bear Lake w/Dave, Carl, me and my sis and niece, and that other guy. Oh, taking pics @ Sparks with all of the guys were dating at that time before homecoming! Or was it another dance? Okay, I could write a freaking novel but I won't. :) There's lots more where that came from!
Oh sweetie-we have so many, what to choose. I have this great picture of you freshman year after you had us dye your hair and it ended up turning sort of . . . green. Or when we toilet papered what's his name's car at Sparks or when you stayed one night at my parents house and made out with your boy toy all night (who knew you would end up marrying him). Or when I found out my parents were getting divorced you cried with me-because hey, you'd been there. Thanks for being a great friend.
Best memory: Jumping around our apartment singing "I will survive" at the top of our lungs!
"I'm a Barbie giiirrlll....in a Barbie worrrrld."
Singing, dancing, bed springs, all the sudden- loud crash, yelling, I open the door to your room. Hours later you are on crutches. What were you and Lisee doing in there?
"Hi, welcome to E Richards, my name is Elisey and my name is Elisey and by the way, your roommate is crazy, you may want to switch."
Wow, I would agree--tons of memories. Mostly late night talks, one time included a pan of brownies and a couple of forks. Lots of dance parties--you really helped me learn to have fun!
Post a Comment