What is your husbands name? David Dewitt Kipp
How long have you been together? We have been married for 6 years this year, but we met 10 years ago.
Who said I love you first? David said it first, on February 4, 2002 during our road trip/ marathon date. (Can't believe that I still remember the exact date!)
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, he is better with political history (obviously), I'm better with math.
Who does the housework? I do most of it, however, he will do the dishes and vacuum without being asked a couple times a week. He's in charge of the outside stuff, like mowing the lawn and taking out the garbage. I will give him credit though, he will do anything he is asked without any complaints!!
Who sleeps on the right? I have slept on the right side from day one, for no reason in particular. (Funny how that has stuck all these years)
Who pays the bills? I make the payments, but he's the money maker!
Who cooks dinner? I do, especially now that he works at night. David does like to make spaghetti sometimes, and has no problem throwing a frozen lasagna or dino nuggets in the oven!
Who drives when you are together? David drives most of the time but I will every now and again. (After the freeway car accidents, I can't say that I enjoy driving anymore.)
Who is more stubborn? Generally speaking, I think I am, but he definitely has things he won't budge on.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me after I dared him to kiss someone during "Truth or Dare" when we were 18. Who would have thought that "Truth or Dare" would have ended up in marriage?! We love that story, we still laugh about that night.
Who asked out who first? He asked me out first. We had plans in Salt Lake City and we borrowed my friend's car, since neither one of us owned a car at the time, and wouldn't you know it broke down when we reached the University Mall! So I think we ended up back at my apartment to watch movies.
Who proposed? David proposed to me in San Francisco at the Presedio, on a dock, over the Bay, with a perfect view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the city, just after sunset on March 22, 2002. It was a surprise and it was perfect!
Who has more siblings? David does. He has 3 sisters and 3 brothers. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? I think we take turns as far as who takes the lead in certain situations. We talk about everything though, so we are always on the same page.
Now I tag: Amanda & Anna
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag! Fun to learn all of that about you guys. What a great guy.
Elise, thanks for letting me pop by totally unannounced the other day. It was fun to chat with you. Also, I sent you an invite to my blog, so let me know if you don't receive it in your email. Happy Bloggin!!
Post a Comment