Monday, May 5, 2008

The 5 Tag

10 Years Ago: I had finished my freshman year at BYU (a very fun year with a surprisingly good GPA considering I pulled many all nighters having some good times!) and went back home to CA for the Spring Semester so I could work at AAA as a receptionist to earn some extra cash.

5 Years Ago: I had been married for 8 months. I was pregnant with our first child-- and loved learning how he was growing and changing every week. I was working as a manager for Stein Mart--my favorite job of all time. I miss the people I worked with!

5 Months Ago: I was gearing up for an exciting Christmas. Aidan was a gift in his first Christmas program ever. You really feel like a mom watching your child on stage in a school program!

5 Things on my To Do list today: Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, and Laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate Raisins, Soft Batch Cookies, Oranges, Wheat Thins & Cream Cheese, and Chips & Salsa.

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay off debt--including house, travel extensively, put away and invest money for retirement and kids' college tuition, pay off every one's mortgages in both of our families, build my dream house in Ireland and live there indefinitely.

5 of my Bad Habits: I eat too many carbs, I stay up too late, I over analyze, I worry too much about what other people think of me, and once I start a good book I can't put it down.

5 Places I have lived: California, Texas, Florida, Utah, and Ireland

5 Things people may not know about me:
1. I am an Irish Citizen. (I am an American Citizen too. I love having dual citizenship!)
2. I had floor seats with my friends for the U2 concert in the Oakland Coliseum in 1997.
3. I have spoken French since I was 11.
4. I have kissed the Blarney Stone.
5. I have spent an entire day at the Louvre.

5 People I Tag: Amber, Amy, Lisee, Kristine, and Andrea (Hey Melissa--when are you going to join the blogging world so I can tag you?)

No comments: