
I blogged about this once before. While Aidan is at school, Seery and I have our girl time. Here are a couple of pictures from a Friday outing a couple of weeks ago. I took her to South Towne Mall in Sandy because her favorite store of all time is Sanrio, or as we like to call it the "Hello Kitty Store". I think that is what the store was called when I was a kid, so I still call it that. My mom used to take me there to shop when I was little. So this is so special for me to do the same thing with my daughter. When we got to the store I told her she could buy two things, so she picked a cute pink wallet and some gum. We went to Mrs. Field's for a treat and she asked for a frosted flower cookie. What a fun day for her! It was cute to see Seery proudly carry her Hello Kitty bag through the mall. And like in the bottom picture, point out things she liked, she was saying when I took the second picture, "Look mom a cute pink purse!"
2 comments:
I used to really like the Sanrio store too! They have the cutest tiny things to tape onto presents if you ever get things wrapped there. Maybe they don't wrap things anymore, but I remembered they had cute paper! Do they still have cute little pencils and erasers? Oooh, did you ever have a hello kitty pencil box? LOL memories coming back...
What a cutie! How fun to have girl time. Hope all is well for you. Tough break with the allergies.. Hope it's going okay.
Post a Comment