Monday, June 16, 2008

Too Funny

Yesterday we were going to visit some family in Sandy. Right after we got off the freeway exit we got stuck at a red light and this is what Aidan said,

"Dad, that girl doesn't have a top on!"

(We're thinking what???)

Translation: That girl is driving a convertible. (Boy, did that sound a lot different than what he meant!)

6 comments:

michiganbliss said...

So much news! Congrats to you both on baby #3 (I'll be praying for a safe and very LONG pregnancy) and for the school news. What an exciting time in the Kipp home.

motivated said...

LOL- that's funny- you guys should get a video cam and post stuff on you tube!

La Familia Mata said...

Too funny! Kids say the darndest things! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you and you are in my prayers!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

ELISE!!! So fun to hear from you. You're family is so cute! I'm glad you left a comment:) Now we can keep in better touch. When do you find out what you're having?

Tiercy said...

That is hilarious!! Who needs a comedian (spelling?) when you have children around!

Elise said...

Hey Tiercy! Had so much fun last night! So glad I get to be a part of that group! Don't forget to email me the invite to your blog: elise_and_david@hotmail.com