Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Seery's 1st Hair Cut!!






It is hard to believe, but our little 2 year old had her very first hair cut yesterday! She went to a kids salon to get her nails done, she wanted them painted blue with sparkles. And after that she had her hair trimmed to even it out. They even put mousse in her hair, blew it out, and styled her new bob. She loved every minute of her pampering. It was her treat for being so good at the dentist. After lunch we took the kids to see Hannah Montana. Seery ran to the theater with such excitement for the music to come. Aidan was even dancing in the main aisle. (I wonder where he gets that from?)The 3-D movie really made them believe they were at the concert. I would say yesterday was a GREAT day!

2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

cute! where is the kids salon???

La Familia Mata said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! Your kids are so cute. And your Valentine's Day sounded wonderful!