Monday, February 11, 2008

To my honey bunny. . .



With Valentines Day coming up I thought I'd put a little 'I love you sweetie' blog on here. Elise told me the password, which I figured meant that I could have free reign and write silly things and I don't think anyone knows about us doing this yet so she can't get too mad at me.
I'm lucky to have such a hotty as this in my life everyday. She is an absolute delight and makes me laugh like none else. She is my better in all things and I love her for that (except I can get out of bed earlier than she can). Sometimes the kids try to make me made by calling me 'mom', but I find it flattering or at least more so than being called 'dad'.
Happy Valentines Day Elise and I love you!

No comments: