
Yesterday, my sister and I took the kids out for lunch to a restaurant Aidan has been begging to eat at all week, "Joe's Shrab Cack", as the kids refer to it. I guess it can be a bit of a tongue twister for young children. The restaurant closest to us is in Sandy. They have an indoor playground. So we ended up staying there for 3 hours!! It was a rainy Saturday, my favorite kind of day. The restaurant was slow so they didn't care that we had been there for so long. And I felt that I had an afternoon out with my sister, a rare opportunity that I do not take for granted. We were able to talk... in entire sentences! The kids had a fabulous time. It was nice for them to have the indoor playground and the food sure beats McDonald's! And what could be better than chocolate cake and Bananas Foster to end our dining experience? Needless to say our server was well tipped for our laid back afternoon, because that kind of atmosphere and service almost never happen.
2 comments:
I was just thinking about how I miss the old days when we would go to that 7-11 for a coke and snickers after work. It's rare we get to just hang out and talk.
Just wait till he tries to go to Fuddruckers, lol. :) S-D won't even say it sometimes for fear of messing it up. :)
Post a Comment