Seery wanted to be a glittery butterfly
Aidan wanted to be Spiderman. This is him doing a Spiderman face. (His face paint was almost totally rubbed off after hours of seriously playing super heroes with the boys)This afternoon Aidan and Seery went to a birthday party for a boy that Aidan goes to preschool with. I have to say this was the best kids party I have ever seen. The mom, a former makeup artist had a face painting station. Two other tables were set up for cupcake decorating. They had a Spiderman game, a real hit with the boys. The party ended with a pinata always so fun to watch how little kids 4 and under use a baseball bat!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great party! We always had a pinata at our birthday parties, and I can't tell you how many times at least 1 person got hit accidentally! I guess it didn't deter us from still having a pinata the next year. :)
Post a Comment