
Last weekend is when
it hit. The stomach bug that is. Seery woke up Friday night throwing up. David was next to catch the virus, and he almost NEVER gets sick. I thought maybe I would escape it, but no such luck, by Sunday I had joined Seery and David. I have to say I have never been sick with my husband, which was a real experience that I would be ever so happy to NOT repeat ever again! Aidan, somehow never got the bug and I think enjoyed watching lots of movies while the rest of us were upstairs sicker than we have ever been. I ended up in the ER on Monday because I was severely dehydrated. So David called his little brother, Brian, and asked if he could come over to watch the kids. Luckily he wasn't busy and was able to come. Aidan and Seery love their Uncle Brian so this was a real treat to hang out with him. He even made them dinner! Seery was still sick, but he took great care of her, and cleaned the carpet after she got sick. So I think he is our hero of the week for braving our germs to help out. Sadly though, Brian too got sick by Tuesday night. We are so sorry you got sick too!
1 comment:
I almost thought you were going to talk about guitar hero, lol! I feel so behind the times b/c we still don't have a wii yet. :( Sorry everyone got sick!! I'll txt you tomorrow.
Post a Comment