Shane with the Meyer cousins, except for Katie
The crazy haunted house we went to in Salt Lake
From September 13-20 my family was lucky enough to have our cousin Shane come visit us in Utah all the way from Australia! This is the first time the Meyer cousins were able to meet Shane. We were able to hang out and have fun. Sean, my kids, and myself took Shane down to BYU one day. Our last night together we all went up to Salt Lake to go to a huge haunted house. I have never been to an indoors one that large. I have to admit I was scared and found that I have one of those horror movie screams. It was so nice to have a fun adult night out with my brothers and sister and our cousin. Thanks for stopping by Utah Shane!
1 comment:
Wow! You can tell you guys are cousins, that's for sure! All the way from Australia? That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun. And I think UT is a GREAT place to visit, but I might be biased. :)
Post a Comment