Ever since 2004 we have attended the annually held "Scarecrow Festival" which raises money for Westridge Academy. It used to be held in Sandy across from City Hall and was a much smaller event. Last year and this year it was held at Thanksgiving Point and has had the space to be a larger event. Here are some of the activities that they had: bounce houses, blow up obstacle courses, a haunted house for kids, go carts, remote control truck racing, lots of games, comedians, jugglers, music, face painting, a boutique to shop, a pumpkin patch, and good food, to name what I can think of at the moment. We love going. It has become our family Fall tradition. This year most of my family met us there. It's rare that we all go out together with every one's varying schedules, so even better! We went on Saturday which has to be one of the nicest days we have had, perfect weather. Although we would go rain or shine.
Boys’ Valentine Idea & Printable
7 years ago
4 comments:
I love the picture of Seery with "the one". Too cute.
Elise, it was great visiting with you!! Please come live closer to me!!! Tell Dave I'm sorry I stayed so late. :( But I loved every minute of it!
I just love the fall for days like this. It's so fun to see families out together enjoying spending time together. What a great day. I am am excited that your family was able to join you!
Pumpkins and kids too cute!! I wish we had gone maybe next year we will see.
Post a Comment