Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Hair


This past Saturday at the early hour of 7 am I had a hair appointment up in Sandy. I put blond highlights back in my hair along with some caramel and red for the fall. Feeling brave I decided to cut my hair even shorter. I love it. Although I am still getting used to washing and brushing much less of it. I love changing my hair, it's one of the funnest things about being a woman, and it's my goal to never have the same hair for 5 years!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I know I've seen it in person but I never told you how GREAT your hair looks! I think it makes you look really young and fresh :)

Gentrey said...

Super cute hair!!

Kayla, Eric and Addison said...

Very cute hair cut!

Tiercy said...

I love it! I want to go shorter too!