

Here are my latest pregnancy pictures. I am 8 months along now! I have to say that each week that passes brings relief and gratitude. I am guaranteed delivery no later than December 7 because of everything. I go to the doctor again on Friday and may possibly know the exact date of delivery. Can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by all of a sudden! There's a good chance this baby will be born before Thanksgiving. I guess it's about that time to get out baby clothes, crib, changing table, and all of the other gear. I better stop organizing the guest room and get to "nesting" with where I am going to put all the baby stuff! Oh... and we should probably decide on the name. There is much debate in our home on what the middle name should be. All 4 of us like a different name.
4 comments:
You're looking GREAT!! Wishing you all the very best! Life is sure gonna get exciting (as if it isn't already)... :)
You look so cute. I always felt like a beached wale at this stage! Boys names are soooooo hard!
Do you think you're going to make it even a few weeks? :) I need to come visit you soon!! Things have just been so busy I haven't been able to. Does sometime this week sound good?
very cute pics. I love them. and you look really good for being 8 months pregnant and suffering from pre-eclampsia!! good luck
I added you to my blog, if you want me to take it off let me know. Thanks
Hillary
Post a Comment